Here at AMSH we provide care for the smallest of hamsters to the largest of mastiffs. Our Doctors at Animal Medical and Surgical Hospital have spent many years learning about the care of different types of animals.
Dr. Pfeffer, Dr. Vanderhoof, Dr. Thomas and Dr. McClain attended special classes and internships during and after veterinary school to learn the proper care for your traditional and non-traditional pet. They continue their studies even today because they believe that all of their patients should receive the best care possible.
- Your traditional pets such as: Dogs, Cats, and Rabbits.
- We also see your smaller pets like Ferrets, Guinea Pigs, Rats, Mice, Gerbils, Chinchillas, Sugar Gliders, Hedgehogs and Prairie Dogs!
- Birds of all kinds are welcome here. We see Parrots (Macaws, Cockatoos, Eclectus, etc.), Cockatiels, Finches, Canaries, Raptors, Pet Chickens, Swans, Ducks, and Geese.
- Reptiles such as Turtles/Tortoises, Non-poisonous Snakes, Lizards (Iguanas, Water Dragons, Bearded Dragon, Geckos, etc.).
- Your Skunks, Raccoons and Coatimundi are also loved here!